Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome the The Brick House!

Make yourself at home here!
For those who have not had a chance to come in and make yourself comfortable, I urge you to grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know each other!

At The Brick House, we will learn from each other about taking care of our families while we grow in the Light of Christ.  Some of the areas that we will talk about are faith, families, childrearing, cooking, strategic shopping (on a shoestring), crafts, housekeeping, friendships and many more!  If I come acrossed a great deal or a something new, you will be the next to know!  A passion for all thing home and family has led me to this great world of blogging and now to you! Will you join me?  Find us on Facebook and you will never miss a post!

God Bless you!
Tasha Brickhouse
thebrickhousebunch.blogspot.com
altacompanyphotographygallery.blogspot.com



6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I hope you'll follow back and leave a comment on my blog: www.mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com.

    Thanks!
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following you from MBC. I look forward to reading your blog.

    http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to meet you both, Mayra & Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to meet you Health & Fitness Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm your newest follower over from Moms Blogger Club.

    Hope you'll stop over for a visit/follow at www.justshortofcrazy.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete